PROFESSORS Academic Year 2022-2023
DAVID PÉREZ ( Assistent teacher)
Program of study:
Comprehensive Study with Rudi Korp and Martin Angerer
4 monthly meetings with Korp
4 annual meetings with Martin Angerer
Weekly meetings with David Pérez
Modalidad Talonario ( Rudi Korp)
Registration now open for the 2022- 2023 academic year !
Formulario inscripción curso 2022-2023
Information and registrations : firstname.lastname@example.org
Next entrance auditions for comprehensive study program :
26 March 2022 , 10:00 to 13:00
Avenida Ciudad de Matanzas 5 , 03005 Alicante, Spain
Or by video: upload to YouTube and send a url link along with your completed registration form to email@example.com
* First movement of a classical concert of choice: Haydn (Mi b) or Hummel (Mi b).
* Orchestra solos: L.v.Beethoven: Leonora 3 , Stravinsky: Petrouchka (dancer)
, Moussorgsky/Ravel: Paintings from an exhibition (promenade).
Tuition comprehensive study: 2.600 ,- Euros
Conditions and payment dates: read registration bases generals
Activities for comprehensive study:
* 4 individual lessons per month, chamber music, Brass Ensemble, and group classes of orchestral repertoire.
* Participation free of charge as auditor in all Masterclasses organized by the Brass Academy Alicante.
– Individual Lesson Packages:
* Pack of 5 classes per year “S”: 400,- Euros
* Pack of 10 classes per year “M”: 800,- Euros
*Individual lessons of 80 minutes with the principal professors of the Academy in each discipline.
*Opportunity to participate free of charge as an auditor in all Masterclasses and lessons at the Brass Academy.
* The fees for packs of 5 or 10 lessons must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Certificates of study: Upon completion of the academic year at the Brass Academy Alicante, the artistic directors of the Academy present a Diploma of studies to the student, corresponding to the course of study completed in that year.
PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES:
Asociación Brass Academy de Alicante
IBAN ES16 0049 4518 1923 9000 9332
* When making the transfer, please do not forget to include the details: INSTRUMENT – STUDENT’S FIRST AND LAST NAMES.
Pease send a copy of the receipt by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org