Miguel Victorio Molina
Miguel Victorio Molina
Registration for the course 2023- 2024 is now open !
Information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance examinations course 2023-2024
25 March 2023, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Calle Ciudad de Matanzas 5 , 03 005 Alicante
Or via video uploaded to Youtube, sent from now until March 23 2023,
Now accepting application for the 2023- 2024 program!
Information and registration : email@example.com
Repertoire for the entrance audition:
Choice of program, lasting more than 5 minutes
Recommended works : Lebedev or Vaughan Williams
- Individual classes 18 (1 meeting x 2 days a month)
- 9 group lessons
- 27 chamber music lessons
* Participation free of charge in all masterclasses organized by the Brass Academy Alicante.
Price of enrolment complete study: 1.500 ,- €
PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES:
Asociación Brass Academy de Alicante
Código BIC/ SWIFT : BSCHESMMXXX
Josep Burguera Riera
-He studied the Intermediate Degree in euphonium and trombone with the highest marks and the “End of Degree” Award for euphonium from the Professional Conservatory of Palma. He continued at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Madrid, where he finished two separate Higher Degrees with Honor Awards .
-His euphonium teachers have been Antoni Roig, Miguel Moreno and David Llàcer, in addition to having received classes from international soloists such as Maurice André, Shoichiro Hokazono, Steven Mead, Brian Bowman and Thomas Rüedi.
-He has been principal trombone of the JONC (Young National Orchestra of Catalonia, (1998-2000), and of the JONDE (Young National Orchestra of Spain, 2001-2003).
-He has been soloist euphonium of the Bilbao Municipal Music Band (2001-05), and professor of trombone and euphonium at the Municipal Conservatory of Bilbao and Leioa.
-He has collaborated with the Bilbao Symphony Orchestra, the Madrid Symphony Orchestra, the “Illa de Mallorca” Chamber Orchestra, the Castilla León Symphony Orchestra and the National Orchestra of Spain. – In chamber music, he has been part of various formations, such as “Euskadi Brass”, Besson Euphonium Tuba Gang” … and performed concerts with the organist Rafael Riera, and pianists such as D. Miguel, I. Jagla, B. Young , D. Nedeltcheva, I. Frontela, M. Capet, A. García, K. Wieczorek, Joo-Yeon Jang, Yuko Mizutani…
-Since 2005 he has been a soloist euphonium of the Palma Municipal Music Band, with which he has performed as a soloist.
– Obtained the First Prize in the VI edition of the “Jeju International Brass Competition”
-He has been a professor of euphonium at the Brass Academy of Alicante (2011-2015)
– He has taken courses at the Professional Conservatory of Palma (Mallorca), the Menorca Professional Conservatory (Mahón), the Almoradí Professional Conservatory (Alicante), the Gijón Professional Conservatory (Asturias), and the “Eugen Bozza” Conservatory (Valenciennes). , France), at the Royal Conservatory of Antwerp (Belgium), at the Mirandela Professional School of Art and Covilha Professional Conservatory (Portugal), at the “Vicente Costa” Euphonium Academy (Museros -Valencia), at the Superior Conservatory of Music of Málaga, at the Conservatory of Music of Castellón “Salvador Seguí”, at the Royal Conservatory of Music of Madrid, at the “Madrid Tuba Academy”, at the Conservatory of Music of Valencia “Joaquín Rodrigo”, at the University of the Arts of Osaka and Tokyo (Japan). -He attended the “ITEC-2012” (International Tuba & Euphonium Conference) as a guest artist, performing a piano recital at the Brucknerhaus in Linz, as well as Festivals organized by the Spanish Association of Tubas and Euphoniums (AETYB) in Barcelona (2014) , Valencia (2016), Madrid (2018) and Malaga (2022).
– He has been part of national competition courts such as the “Vilajoiosa Tuba Contest” (’17, ’19, 23), and international, such as those organized by the AETYB in 2014, 2016 and 2018, as well such as the International Tuba and Euphonium Competition de Tours ’17 (France) and Jeju International Brass Competition ’18 and ’22 (South Korea).
-He has been an associate professor of Tuba (and Euphonium) at the Conservatory of Music of the Balearic Islands (2011-2021), of which he is currently the main visiting professor.
-Since 2011 he is a Besson Artist, he plays with the Besson Prestige BE 2052-8G-0.
CLASSES DATES 2023-2024